Thoughts from the past night (from both me and others).
- You learn who your real friends are when you desperately need a shoulder to cry on.
- Sometimes it’s not always your fault. No matter how much you blame yourself, you shouldn’t blame yourself for other people’s decisions.
- It’s okay to cry. Even in public.
- Hope is just as dangerous and painful as before. It may actually be worse now, actually. I was hopeful, and I got what I was hoping for…only to have it taken away.
- Other people really don’t know what’s best for you if they make a decision (for you) that completely destroys you.
- The pain CAN get worse.
- Being right about some things REALLY sucks.
- The next few days are going to make or break me.
- It shouldn’t take an hour and 2 people to get me to finally get up. But it did today. It may take more next time.
- I have lost everything that I’ve spent the last 2 months working to build. Lost here means it was taken from me.
- Being alone is a really bad idea. Surround yourself with people so that nothing bad will happen.
- I cannot internalize this or it will kill me.
- Even after everything that’s happened, I can’t hate. I can only be sad and blame myself and wonder what I should have done differently.
- I still have friends and people who care and who are here for me.
And life goes on.